Saturday 1 June 2013

Don't Leaf Me Alone

Hi Everyone, last weekend, we went on a lovely picnic with our sisters which was a really great day! We took advantage of the lovely sunshine and surroundings and decided to take some pictures of our outfits.


It was nice and sunny day, which meant I could get out my lovely sunglasses! I also wore these lovely earrings from Lovisa, I love the color and how they perfectly matched the jumper. I got these a few months ago, however I found some similar ones here and here.


I went for my simplistic pearl ring I wear everyday and this leaf necklace I bought last weekend, its lovely and I've worn it almost everyday since. You can buy it in black here.


I love this Sportsgirl jumper I bought a few weeks ago for half price! I will admit I wore it 3 days in a row this week, which I don't rarely do. It's a lovely color and nice and warm! I also love the bigger fit as well! There is a similar one here.

I had be looking for a straight black skirt for a while, and found this one in Sportsgirl on Thursday night, I love the fit and fabric of the skirt and I think for $40 it was a good price. I have a feeling I'll be wearing it A LOT.


Paired with my everyday black bag from Guess, similar here,  and I have an easy to wear, warm Autumn outfit!

Speak Soon,
xoxo
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Great to see how you had a great weekend and enjoyed some sun. It has been raining in my area non-stop for weeks. I cant remember the last time I saw the sun. Anyway, I love all the accessories, especially the last picture of you looking all joyful :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Would you like to stay in touch and follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Sorry about the delay with this comment, I have been a bit slack lately as both me and Tori have out mid-yearly exams coming up! But I would love to stay I touch and follow each other, also I know how you feel about the rain! It's started her now too!
      xx
      Sara

      Delete
  2. love your style!
    If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then yellow long dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete