Monday 10 June 2013

Dot Dash

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I have been studying for exams :(. But they will be over soon and will be able to post regularly from next week onwards. This is an outfit that I wore a while ago.


At first I wasn't sure about this outfit but as I accessorised I decided that it was a good outfit that wasn't too bold. I like the splash of colour that the blazer brings while still staying on trend.


I purchased this top when I bought my blue top which you can see in the previous blog post here. It took me a while to wear it but now I'm always trying to find things to wear it. It is casual but it can also be dressed up and because it's black and white it goes with everything which is the main reason I like it. you can find it here. 


I bought these jeans ages ago and I instantly fell in love with them from the moment I saw them. they add edge to any outfit while not being to loud which means that they are perfect for someone who wants to do something crazy and bold but is too shy. You can buy them here.


I love this bracelet and wear it everyday. It matches almost everything and is a nice size and shape. sadly it is no longer available but I will keep my eye out for similar items.


These are my mum's shoes and I have liked them ever since she bought them home! they have a cute pattern which makes them original and quirky. this was the first time I wore them and I was sad to find out that they were a little bit too small but that didn't stop me from wearing them!

See you soon!
Tori xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment